I know the raiders have Honaker (15-6 BDD champ) at 5 Tuesday, and the INDIANS have the winner of St.Paul (13-10)-Haysi (11-8) at 7:30 Wednesday. Castlewood got the bye.
Anybody have the schedule?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I know the raiders have Honaker (15-6 BDD champ) at 5 Tuesday, and the INDIANS have the winner of St.Paul (13-10)-Haysi (11-8) at 7:30 Wednesday. Castlewood got the bye.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
At the high school or the College?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
So to make the state tournament all wise has to do is beat St. Paul/Haysi? Or am I reading that wrong?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Games are at Shupe Field
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I think if Kelly wins 1 game they qualify for the State Tourney...I'm pretty sure that's right..
"We're back and better than ever"
Same goes for Castlewood.
That can't be right. The Burton-Honaker winner has to go somewhere, correct?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
The winner of burton and honaker play castlewood wednesday,the winner of that goes to state.
Have u ever played the game of FOOTBAll before?
Yeah u r correct.
Have u ever played the game of FOOTBAll before?
Bookmarks